Did I mention Hope Died her hair PINK!!!!!! first brown then blond now PINK. Wow!
Then after we ate dinner of course dessert. We had apple and blue berry pie.With whipped cream!
(they ran out of pumpkin pies at the store)
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!! That Whipped Cream was GGGGOOOOOOOODDDDDDD. Any way on Friday I had a normal day. I went to my brothers basketball practice and then went out to dinner at Mako mikes and ordered the mahi mahi that i split with with my brother. (if you ever get mahi mahi do NOT split it that was a big mistake by me)
Then on saturday i spent the night at my cousins house and had a lot of fun. On sunday my uncle took me to
TJ Max and to Taco Bell. Yum!
That was obviously an awesome weekend.
Sounds like you were busy. You didn't even mention soccer practice. Looking forward to a few normal weeks, then Christmas!
ReplyDeleteYes I was super busy! I forgot, my bad I didnt have any pictures any way i am going to the tournoment my card just came in the mail WHHOOOOOHOOOOO!!!!! See you on Tues.
ReplyDeleteWait who is Traci???????????
ReplyDeleteThat is Mrs. Potter - I was logged into the wrong account.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the card =It'll be an interesting tourney.