Sunday, February 12, 2012

Today

Omg! I havent written is SO long it feels good to get back on. I am going to try and write every day or so from now on.  So today I had an indoor soccer game at the Virginia Feild House, that place is SO cool, I love the play house upstairs. We won this game 3-5 but I think we should have won by more we were just out of it. Oh well, mistakes are made to learn from them. IT SNOWEDLAST NIGHT I WAS SOO HAPPY!!! Even though it wasn't that much snowit was still fun to throw mini snowballs at my mom. And if Skinner is reading this dont worry your strongly worded letter it's coming soon. I dont know when because I have basketball on Tues. and Thurs. but dont worry haven't forgotten. Any way after our game my mom and I went and got some Chili Cheese Frito's and an icce, I love those things man, and they dont really taste like Chili Cheese. Then we went to this really good BBQ place in Currituck who has the BEST mac and cheese EVER! Then I came home and made an AMAZING card for my Grandma Beverly who lives in California ( my home town before I moved to NC).  Then I started to work on my A-Z Folktale book for Mrs.Vaughn's class, I think it is coming along really well, It looks really good. It has to be at least 28 pages long for the 26 letters in the alphabet and then a title page and an Author page but were doing it on Google Docs. so it is typing and pictures. Well I have to go my mom just made taco's YUM one of my favories, thanks for reading today and I will write again tommorow.
P.S.
Grandma if your reading this luv u, miss you
-Alex Rodman

No comments:

Post a Comment