Sunday, January 30, 2011





My week started out on Monday when I had NO SCHOOL!!  Then for Brunch my dad,mom, my brother Devan, my brother Trenton,  and my grandma and I went to Jolly Roger. Then since I had the day off for school  for Monday afternoon all I did was lay down relax and watch some T.V. Then for dinner we all went to slice for dinner and we had pizza and a sausage roll and some soda. Then after we ate dinner my dad and my brothers Devan went to the recreation center to play a game of basketball. Then after that my mom my grandma and I went home while the boys were still at the Rec. And then I wrote a blog post and then I adjusted my planner and then I went to bed,
                  Slice                       
Then on Tuesday I had school. At school I found out my wright flight test score 103%.WHOOPEE!!!!  Now all I have to do is get all A's on my Report card and then I will have passed my goal and I will get to ride on a air plane and FLY one. I cant wait. Also at school on Tuesday we worked on our stream tables and my team created a river with two water sources and the river nearly flooded and it was just amazing.Then after school my mom and my grandma picked me up from school and then my knee started to hurt so I had to ice it.


 Then on Wednesday I had art class and we worked on our symmetry skills. Then in science we reviewed our vocabulary and wrote down new notes. Then in reading class we told stories about Greek mythology and wrote notes on them.  Then my mom and my grandma picked my brother Trenton and I up from school and we went to 17th street and coastal edge to go shopping. Seventeenth Street was way too pricy for me but coastal edge wasn’t bad. I bought a amazing billabong wallet for $8.Then after that we were supposed to go to Devans basketball game but it was cancelled because it was to foggy.

Then on Thursday I had music class we practiced songs on our recorders and we learned to play the song ash grove.Then in social studies we got our north east tests back I got 100%. Then in reading class we listened to greek mythology stories and took notes on them.Then my mom and my grandma picked me up from school.Then I went to soccer practice for 30 minutes. Then I went to my brothers basketball game in manteo and I took a half court shot and saw one of my fifth grade teacher Mrs.Nance.Then after Devans basketball game that he won we drove home and did our homework ad then went to bed.

First Flight Seahawks VS Manteo Braves


! My week!

Then on Friday I had P.E. but my gym teacher was sick so I had a substitute. We played a basketball game called spot shot. You play by making a shot from a certain spot on the court and the farther you are from the basket the higher the points are. The person with the most points at the end of the game wins. Then for social studies we watched to movies and got a work sheet. Then for reading class we watched a short film that was similar to a story from Greek mythology. Then my mom and my grandma picked me up from school and we went to Walgreens for ice cream. YUM!!!! Then went out to dinner at Mako mikes I got the Blackened Tuna with coleslaw and mashed potatoes. It was Delicious. Then my family and I watched Secretariat (a movie about a race horse). After that I went to bed because I had a soccer game the next day.
Tuna

Then on Saturday we went to the rec center to watch my brothers basketball game the won 22-4. Then I drove the Williamsburg Virginia with my mom for my soccer games. We stopped at the border station for snacks and it was so cool they had a lot of souvenirs. When we got to the indoor gym at 1:30 we played at 2:00 and we won3=2. Then our next game was at 2:50 but our opponent didn’t show so we automatically won that team so since we still had the field time we scrimmaged a premier team and we tied 4-4.Then in our next game we were supposed the same team but like I said they did not show. So we played the premier team again and this time we won 5-4. Then we played another game and we won 5-3. After our games we played laser tag. I came in 5th place and my team won. 
Then we started out drive home we stopped at Chick-fil-a and we got chicken nuggets. Then we stopped a Wawa for snacks and drinks and other stuff. Then finally we got home at 10 o clock and  I went straight to bed.

Then on Sunday I woke up, took a shower and then I ate chocolate chip pancakes that my mom made for me, they were amazing.Then I watched a movie while my mom took a shower and while, my grandma went out to the store. Then I fed my dog and my dad my mom my grandma and I went to my uncle’s house to pick up my brothers who spent the night there. Then after we got them we drove to the aquarium that my grandpa gave us passes to. It was really cool; we saw sharks, stingrays, lobsters, and lots of fish; also we saw turtles, otters, starfish, seahorses, sea urchins, crabs, hermit crabs and a couple more animals. We also go to touch some of the animals like the stingrays, sand sharks, and starfish and sea urchins. Then after the aquarium we went to five guys’ burgers and fries. They were the best burgers I have ever had and the fries couldn’t be more perfect. Then we came home and my brothers played basketball outside and I finished writing my blog. Then I watched football had dinner and went to bed.
  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment