My week
I started my week off on monday with NO SCHOOL!! This day off was to honor a great moment in history brought to us by a man named Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.Then at dinner time I went to Slice Pizzaria and had 2 slices of cheese pizza. YUM!
aenet.esuhsd.org
Dr. Martin Luther King was very famous for his amazing " I have a dream" speach.
Then on Tuesday I had school and I also had spanish class. My name in spanish class is Isabel (Es-a-bell). Then I had out door soccer practice where i hurt my knee. But it was only bruised so I was fine.
Then I had to ice my knee untill I lost all feeling in my leg.
Then on Wed. I had my final Wright Flight exam!! AHHHH!! Although I was terribly scared I think that I did rather well. Personally I think I only missed 2 or 3. Then after school I went to my brother Devans Basketball game at the seahawks gym. My brother actually started in the game.
Then on thursday I had an indoor soccer practice but my parents would not let me go because they said I needed to "rest my knee" even though I told them I was feeling fine. Also on thursday I took a social studies test on the north east states I am so scared because that was the last test of the grading period. AHH"H!! Then while my parents and I drove to Elizibeth city to watch my brother Devans basketball game my little brother Trenton went to great wolf lodge with his friend form his basketball team " Charlie. We lost the basketball game. But then after the game the floor was sooo slipery so everyone started sliding all over it like seals.
Then on friday we also had no school because of semester break Jauary 21-24.WHOOOOHOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
daveferguson.typepad.com
Then on saturday I had indoor soccer pratice at the storm shelter and my parents let me go. Then i stayed up all night a.k.a. 12:08 a.m. waiting for my mom and dad to come home from the airport with my grandma. I couldn't wait !!! Then I fell asleep at 12:27 and called it a night.
Then on Sunday when i woke up and my grandma and i made crumb cake cupcakes.They were amazing. After that we went to the market and we had to go back 4 times because we forgot to get things. And the we cooked stew and watched football for the rest of the day.
The end
very busy week. I hope your grandma made it in alright.
ReplyDeleteYes very busy and yes she made it alright.
ReplyDeleteThx!
-Alex